Hi, i'm Hashikami Hidenobu. I work as an engineer at RICOH now. Here is a personal web site to keep study outcomes.
- March 2012 Master of Engineering, University of Tsukuba
- April 2012 Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- [Study Field]
- Intelligent image processing · Data mining
- [Academic Societies]
- The Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers (IEICE)
- I am in the internet.
- e-mail email@example.com
- [Reseach as individual]
- Single image super-resolution (image enlargement) by interpolation, codebook, back-projection, or norm normalization besed approach (09-11)
- We develop a data-analytic system for microarray data based on formal concept analysis as collaborative project. (10-12)
- Super-resolution for satellite images (11-12)
- New data mining method like apriori algorithm (11-)
- [Other activities]
- I participated in the internship program of Central Research Laboratory, Ricoh, Ltd. for two weeks in 2010. The theme of my research was "Time-varying image processing of camera".
- I participated in the internship program of Central Research Laboratory, Hitachi, Ltd. for three weeks in 2011. The theme of my research was "Satellite/aerial image processing".
- H. Hashikami and M. Koda, ``Proposal of new objective measures for mining association rules: cannibalization and unexpectedness,'' Annals of Data Science. (accepted)
- H. Hashikami, T. Tanabata, F. Hirose, N. Hasanah, K. Sawase, and H. Nobuhara, ``An Algorithm for Recomputing Concepts in Microarray Data Analysis by Biological Lattice,'' Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, vol. 17, no. 5, pp. 761-771, Sep. 2013.
- H. Hashikami, ``Image enlargement method with prediction of high-frequency components using image similarity (Japanese Edition),'' Image Laboratory，vol. , no. , pp. - , April 2013. (tutorial paper)
- T. Tanabata, F. Hirose, H. Hashikami, and H. Nobuhara, ``Interactive data mining tool for microarray data analysis using formal concept analysis,'' Journal of Advanced Computational Intelligence and Intelligent Informatics, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 273-281, Mar. 2012.
- H. Hashikami and H. Nobuhara, ``Image enlargement with prediction of high-frequency components using image similarity,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals (Japanese Edition), vol. J95-A, no. 3, pp. 320-322, Mar. 2012.
- H. Hashikami and H. Nobuhara, ``Bilateral back-projection using local variance for single image super-resolution,'' IEICE Trans. Fundamentals (Japanese Edition), vol. J95-A, no. 2, pp. 233-236, Feb. 2012.
- N. Suetake, H. Kawano, G. Tanaka, H. Hashikami, and E. Uchino, ``Fast image enlargement using predefined codebook and eigenspace backprojection for lost pixel,'' Optical Review, vol. 18, no. 6, pp. 423-429, Nov./Dec. 2011.
- H. Hashikami, N. Hasanah, K. Sawase, T. Tanabata, F. Hirose, H. Nobuhara, ``An efficient recomputing concepts algorithm for microarray data analysis using biological lattice,'' Proc. 2011 Int. Workshop Smart Info-Media Systems in Asia (SISA 2011), no. RS2-10, Nagasaki, Japan, Nov. 2011.
- H. Hashikami, G. Tanaka, H. Kawano, N. Suetake, and E. Uchino, ``Image enlargement based on predefined codebook and eigenspace-BPLP,'' Proc. 10th Int. Symp. Communications and Information Technologies 2010 (ISCIT 2010), pp. 873-876, Tokyo, Japan, Oct. 2010.
- H. Hashikami, ``Resolution Enhancement of Satellite Image with Preservation of Spectral Information,'' IEICE Technical Report, SIS2014-03, vol. 113, no. 467, pp. 47-50, March 2014. (in Japanese)
- H. Hashikami, H. Nobuhara, ``Single image super-resolution using bilateral back-projection using local variance and inverse filter,'' IEICE Technical Report, SIS2010-59, vol. 110, no. 445, pp. 31-37, March 2011. (in Japanese)
- H. Hashikami, G. Tanaka, H. Kawano, N. Suetake, and E. Uchino, ``Image enlargement employing predefined codebook and
eigenspace-BPLP,'' IEICE Technical Report, SIS2009-55, vol. 109, no. 447, pp. 37-42, March 2010. (in Japanese)
- Some patents are pending.
I like to travel. @Argentina